Wednesday, July 4, 2012

keep diva cool

   Are you ready?  Unfortunately, I think the weather geek is correct -- 99' for two more days.  Maybe this will be it for the summer eh? 

   So before 7:00am this morning ...
       I fed the the livestock (fresh water for all) ...
       Roasted the chicken (purchased chix not MY chicken) for salad.
       Washed clothes (and hung them on the line to dry).
             Hoping they'll dry out there.
       Dropped all the blinds and shades.
       Checked on the patch and got the paper.
       Ran the vacuum cleaner.
       Opened up all the shed/garage doors and windows -- gotta get the air moving.

    I'm ready for my shower and then  ...  Bessie the Bernina awaits me ..............  the sewing, crafting, scrapbooking marathon is to begin shortly.

    At some point I need to go to work -- the payroll emails arrived overnight.  And then again ...

STAY COOL AND HAVE A SAFE 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY !!!!!!






1 comment:

Shay said...

Happy 4th Diva. I suspect your clothes will dry just fine (they'll probably only take an hour or two !)