Tonight is the Friday Night Sew In --- not sure if I'll participate. I just might have to plant my tush in a chair and finish my "overdue" libary book -- I'm late with the returns again. Then again, I can hear the Bernina .... "where are you ..... "
Did a fast walking tour of the garden last night. Looking good, rain is needed and soon. Sweet corn is burning up.... not sure why they haven't moved in to pick it ... but since it's not my sweet corn it isn't my problem!
I found watermelons, squash and baby pumpkins ... need to plant some zuchinni and late cukes this weekend -- if it rains -- they won't grow without rain. The rabbits/deer/some damn varmit ate the irrigated cantelope -- need to try again or .... start shooting.
Diva
Nick leads the casual life these days -- eat, sleep, flop over, nap some more, eat ... it's good to be an old cat. (that would be an old pampered cat)
Cousin Gordon's weekly email jokes and pictures had this pix of a snowy owl? ... kinda cool looking ..
1 comment:
Nick reminds me so much of my ginger boy Mordecai. Im sure they'd be great mates if they met.
Weekends go by so quickly. Definitely too much to cram into two days off !
Post a Comment