I need to finish up these piles on my desk ...
find a new home for 14 cases of copy paper .... up and down the stairs I go ... one case at a time
yes, the flower beds need to be de=tree'd again ... damn things keep growing even though I pained them with round up.
note the grass is still brown
then I'm driving home in Dad's truck (mine's 1/2 full of goodies) good grief it's like piloting a space ship -- bells, whistles, beeps go off the minute the key slides in the slot -- can't seem to move the steering wheel either -- it's hitting my chubby knees ......
to finish picking these and more squash ... and perhaps, just maybe -- a watermelon or two (doubtful -- but I'll look) .. mower man did not get the melon part of the patch mowed yet.
Happy Friday All !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment