amen.
finally friday.
didn't happen soon enough.
i'm not sure why i get excited about friday's ... saturday's are always busy too. ditto sunday's and then monday reappears ... magically.
ummmm -- me thinks me needs a break. ummmmm options.
so, it rained 11 drops last night. not enough to assist the melon crop. it's done. the squash are drying up too. pumpkins are turning orange. deer are nibbling.
the best news. my beat up knee doesn't hurt anymore. it's just ugly.
Diva M
1 comment:
I think the reason we all get excited about Fridays are that at least on Saturday and Sunday you get to choose what to do to be busy rather than having to do weekday busy kind of stuff! At least thats how I feel. I get to do things at my own pace.
Glad to hear the knee is feeling marginally better.
Post a Comment