Tuesday, September 18, 2012

well ...

lots of goofy things happening in this Diva's world -- so good some not so good. 

it's Tuesday Market Day -- I'm not loaded or picked or packed --  I'll decide at lunch -- once I see just how much I have left to finish at the office --- because .... well

I'm on the road for 3 days -- seminars, board workshops, a court gig (as a witness) ... 2 funerals and Cyndi Lou's Wedding....(where at the wedding --- I'm one of the readers, therefore I have expensive clothes purchased and plan on looking like a DIVA )


It appears that we did not have frost at the farm -- it was dark in the patch and I couldn't tell .... but the truck said 36' ... it wouldn't matter at this point. 

Family members (you tell me you read this) here is the Link to the article about Jacob Weber in the New Ulm Journal ... I cannot begin to imagine their pain.   Their gift of life is inspiring.





We all need to daily give thanks for our many blessings in this crazy world we live.


Enough rambling for a Tuesday ...

Marie

No comments: