my corner of the trashy parking lot ... a melon had rolled off the tabele (ooops) and I convinced the girl watering the City flower pots to hose down my spot a bit (I was a good diva -- I gave her two melons ... the blue tub in the distance holds the smashed melon. It was tasty.
unsmashed melons.
it all seems to fit in the truck ... will get fuller with squash & pumpkins
treats (and Crystal's legs/feet) ...
I'm picked packed and ready to roll ..
The scraping diva's and I had an event last night -- good food and conversation -- we never got around to actually scrapbooking .... uhm. In fact it got kinda dark so bessie, the ATV, spent the night up there .... hopefully some paper crafting happens something over the weekend. Ditto the sewing machine.
Happy Holiday Weekend ...
No comments:
Post a Comment