Tuesday, September 4, 2012

well, it's a new routine

back to work -- back to school -- summer is done.  now if the 90' weather would leave I'd be a much happier Diva.

'twas a weekend of work and play -- we ate and visited, we shopped ( see previous post) .. we shopped some more (nothing as dramatic). 

I sprayed for deer (damn things -- eating my squash) -- picked & piled some squash.  I did the final picking in the melon patch -- it's done.  the lack of rain has done it in.  if it rains before the weekend I might be able to pluck a few more out -- otherwise -- I'm going to have elder #1 mow it down ... it's a sad sad sight. 

on to the pumpkins & squash!  they are fabulous -- the vines are dying (again the lack of rain) quickly and the fruits are ripening --

I even made it to work yesterday -- 5 hours and a lot of stuff finished up!

market today -- stop in and check us out!

M

No comments: