the weather has been so fabulous -- I wore capris on Monday (and was not cold) please ignore the untanned legs ... it's November.
sunrise on my morning trek to work (Tuesday) -- playing with the ipad camera ... does pretty well. Yes, I was driving, yes I was parked. On my own driveway.
seems odd to be warm and have the Xmas lights lit - looking east from my parking lot Tuesday morning. (another ipad shot)
So I had road trip to Owatonna yesterday .... seminar at Cabela's -- yes, a seminar -- Mn Labor Laws and Unemployment -- actually it was pretty good -- speakers were informative and entertaining. Did a bit of Cabela's shopping while there ... it's one of the boy's favorite stores. Shoe shopping and jacket shopping for self -- didn't find any.
Traveled the newly opened US14 home -- it was a cruise -- holy cats, smooth, straight, not a lot of traffic .... beautiful road. Set the cruise and let it rip -- 70mph the entire 45 miles.
I decided on the drive ( I think a lot while driving) ... that I'm pooped for a reason -- since Labor Day Weekend ...
I've ....
40 hours of continuing education (that's a whole flipping week)
10 farmers Markets
sidewalk/driveway construction
computer upgrades
an election
a whole lot of useless meetings
a road trip to Glencoe
a couple of Mkto trips
There will be an upcoming couple of days where I'll be somewhat motionless.
M



No comments:
Post a Comment