Friday, November 16, 2012

This week on 3rd Street

Well, a lotta tax planning, a lot of payroll, a zillion meetings. So, tonight it 's pizza and the Bernina.

The Christmas cactus is blooming. Just in time for Thanksgiving.


Nick likes getting the "spa" treatment from Lee (aka: Dr Lee, the computer wizard)

my new flannel pj pants are pretty darn spiffy -- yes I wear them in public and at the office.  Bring on the fashion police -- they are cool.
 

Handmade by Heidi
 
it's Friday Night Sew In and I'm joining in .... two more babies headed my way in the next 2 months --- one of each .....
 
Happy Friday !!!
 
M
 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

My Christmas cactus is blooming now too! Love the PJ pants, but I could never get away with wearing them to the office!

Shay said...

Pyjamas in public? I think I just anointed you my hero!