Sunday, November 11, 2012

Henry's Quilt

Henry's Quilt .... I literally grabbed hunks out of my scrap bin, chopped 'em up and sewed them back together. 

5 rows of straight line quilting in each row ... a presser foot width apart.  Don't ask how big it is -- I just keep adding strips until it looked big enough -- bound with leftover strips ... I forgot a picture of the back-- its bright blue with green frogs jumping off of lily pads.  kid friendly.

yep, it's hunting season -- Nick headed to his truck.  No deer shot yet, seen lots of does ... only has a permit for a buck.  so .... it was 76' yesterday (this was before it heated up, but he's still over dressed)

and this morning it snowed.
yep, love living here.


1 comment:

Shay said...

Lovely quilt Diva. Simple but effective. I guess it wont be long before you have a lot more snow than that laying around!