Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

  This Diva is at work and will be at 3rd street working all day today.  I did shop on-line yesterday --- Kohl's had deals on "undergarments" and cash back -- so ....  I know "too much information" -- there was a pair of shoes involved also!

  As I stated on facebook yesterday.  Cooking is overrated.  The next big meal will be much simpler.  End.

  I finally got to sew at 6:00, binding on the veggie table runner, binding on the brown floral quilt, 2 -- yes, 2 -- baby quilts were basted and are ready to quilt.  I'm on a roll, I have to finish up the old stuff before starting any new.  Future baby count is up to ..... 6 --- gots to be ready!

Shop safe -- it's ugly out there today (the weather is ugly here)!

Marie

1 comment:

Shay said...

Black Friday sounds like the boxing day sales we have here. Ridiculous. I never go ...