Monday, August 18, 2014

Helloooo Monday ......

   Are we all just so happy to leap out of bed and go about our daily doings !!!   (I know --- keep dreaming).

   I finally achieved one of my summer goals.  Sunday was my "sit on my ass and do nothing all day" day ... well ---
   
     1.  there was 5 loads of laundry ....
     2.  a trek with 5 bags of trash to the dumpster
     3.  a spot of cooking
     4.  a mini atv ride
     5.  bound a crib quilt ...

     but all of the above was completed before noon .... I never even opened a library book -- I napped, I napped and watched mindless TV  ... oh and the newspaper got read.   And best of all ....

    the heavens opened up and 4/10" of rain fell.  I forgot my camera (and the pictures on it) ... I went for an atv ride after the rain ... smelled wonderful.   and by this morning it had all soaked away.


Toodles
M


 

No comments: