Friday, August 15, 2014

thankfully, it's finally Friday ....

 
this week's finish .. I used the fence between my office and Mr. State Farm next door .. after the picture ... I pulled the weeds. 

 
moved back to the front railing ... anyway big blocks of color.  I used some of these same fabrics for Emmy and Ryan's wedding gift (see it here on the long arm) and I've used up most of it.  This too is a wedding gift ... I've got it done 10 days ahead of schedule.
 
 
and a peek at the back -- there is some black polka dot hiding under the fold.  The top is quilted in a mossy green -- and on the back it was "use up the 1/2 full bobbins" ... white, orange, lime green ...
 
 
yep, welcome to Saint Peter, where road construction rules ... it's been a scary crazy week  --- please drive smart and drive safe ...
 
I'm predicting total gridlock by 4:23pm.  It's damn tough to be a northender this week and will be for the next 3 1/2 weeks!

I'm an exhausted Diva ... so, I'm thinking there's a couple of nights at the Bernina over the weekend. 

Marie


2 comments:

Shauna said...

very pretty, did you use a specific pattern or just make it up as you went along

Shay said...

Love the quilty finish . It's beautiful. Im a big fan of huge pops of colour. You did good Diva!