mr toad on Monday night -- there are two of them living in the light fixture above my garage door ..
it's a watermelon ...
crop circle? don't think so.
me thinks Mr. Cameron loves the tractors and this one is almost his size!
I took this picture Thursday on my commute home from Gaylord -- I dived down and drove the detour .. this is the highest point in Nicollet County ... and yes, driving and picture taking are not a good idea. Love the clouds ...
I spent most of last night turning vines in the melon patch so the tiller man can till one final time ... I have more melons than I thought and loads of blooms. Please pray for a late frost .... the pumpkins are awful looking (there's only 10 hills) .. the squash have too many weeds ... but the zinnias are blooming!
Happy Friday
M
1 comment:
Sounds like a great week to me!
Keeping my fingers crossed for your crop.
Post a Comment