remember quilting only ... binding tonight (maybe) .. Soul Blossom jelly roll (or parts of one) ... it's loud and bold and fun ... crib --- toddler size .... the back is a light teal solid.
which looks white in this picture (hmmmm) ... I've got the swoop and swirl mastered!
parts and pieces of a layer cake just stitched up .. it was tossed in the back seat of the truck so it's a bit wrinkled and wonky -- I promise it is a rectangle! ... love the soft colors... tried to be random (or as random as my brain will be) it's going to finish 48 by 57ish ... nice lap robe size ... the back is a soft pink print from my aging fabric stash.
I've done pretty darn good using up the old and aged stuff!!!!
and there is this one ... the long arm kept shredding the top thread and then it would break .. it's a quilting mess. then (3/4ths of the way thru) I realized the thread was hanging up on the spool ... there was a nit/knot on the spool. I think this is destined to be a doggie blankie ... the quilting is really really rough and it's way to much to rip out ...
NEWS FLASH!!! The detour from hell is down and traffic kind of back where it belongs -- there is a long long way to go and it is still not the safest stretch of road. Be safe peeps!
happy weekend y'all .....
Diva
I think I'll eventually link up to Crazy Mom ...
1 comment:
Love the strip quilt and the layer cake creation! Both very beautiful. You've been crazy creative this week. Well done !
Post a Comment