because I have absolutely nothing to do --- ( seriously dreaming) ... the great furniture swap happened today ... I moved the large base cabinet 40 ft -- thru the doors, down the hall and into it's new location -- all by myself ... I got hung up and texted upstairs for muscle -- then before he arrived ... used my brain and made it happen ...
the vac has been out ... and getting a workout too. the front room is looking better -- more open, the middle room needs work yet -- and the file room --- oh the file room is now holding a lot of stuff that it shouldn't ...
more to come . . . . .
the vac has been out ... and getting a workout too. the front room is looking better -- more open, the middle room needs work yet -- and the file room --- oh the file room is now holding a lot of stuff that it shouldn't ...
more to come . . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment