everything is relative peeps ... I discovered an issue at the office yesterday and well I was a little irked (pissed off -- at self) ... why do we (I) always seem to direct ire at self -- well, I should, it was my haste that missed the blooper ....
and then this morning I ran across this blurb on wastebook (facebook -- the giant waste of time sucker) ...
it's all in the perspective peeps ....
"Let all that shit go. I swear you will not be thinking of those things when it is your turn to go"
Happy Wednesday -- let the melting begin!
so -- the blooper is getting repaired .. and I'm going to do it with a large grin on my chubby cheeks!
and then this morning I ran across this blurb on wastebook (facebook -- the giant waste of time sucker) ...
it's all in the perspective peeps ....
"Let all that shit go. I swear you will not be thinking of those things when it is your turn to go"
Happy Wednesday -- let the melting begin!
so -- the blooper is getting repaired .. and I'm going to do it with a large grin on my chubby cheeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment