still cold (and currently snowing) here on Daisy Lane -- I just got home from 8 hours at the office -- my stint there yesterday was disrupted and abbreviated -- let's put it this way -- I'm not taking any more of that damn antibiotic -- the side effects are uglier than ugly -- tummy troubles are never pleasant -- it could have been worse.
Girls Weekend - aka Fire on the Pole Weekend is next weekend. I'm planning my projects and will start to pack them (and my related "stuff") up this evening. the Divas are promising less food (really) and more activity this year --
so far my project list includes:
1) ripping out the quilting and re-quilting a crib quilt (will use the Bernina) and binding it
2) binding on a quilted crib quilt
3) finish piecing fall themed turning twenty throw
4) finish piecing Christmas throw
5) toss together a jelly roll throw (or 2)
time will tell -- I need to work on Saturday (and depending upon the W2s/1099s) and maybe Sunday for a spell ..
No comments:
Post a Comment