has returned -- full force ....
advil seems to be the only thing working well.
I left the office early on Wednesday (it was still light out - early) .. slept in Thursday morning (it was light out on the inbound commute) ....
Lasted at the office until 6:30 pm ... and chiseled myself out of bed this morning at 6:00 ...
so I had some oatmeal and coffee ... and well, I really could go back to bed!
This is my song today ... check it out
advil seems to be the only thing working well.
I left the office early on Wednesday (it was still light out - early) .. slept in Thursday morning (it was light out on the inbound commute) ....
Lasted at the office until 6:30 pm ... and chiseled myself out of bed this morning at 6:00 ...
so I had some oatmeal and coffee ... and well, I really could go back to bed!
This is my song today ... check it out
seriously peeps -- this crap is ugly ...

No comments:
Post a Comment