Thursday, January 11, 2018

weather

instead of whining about the illness ... (which will get a paragraph) ... I'll whine about the weather ...
thats's a funny looking inch of snow ... I bet there is 3 inches out there and it's still happening -- coming down almost vertical with the 40 mph wind gusts -- oh joy.

It was just starting to snow on my inbound commute -- icy patches at our mailbox and on our township road ... but okay when I got off the gravel ... it was a miracle -- the office sidewalk had no ice ... thank you ...


so, the illness paragraph -- went home and had a 3 hour nap yesterday over lunch.  Mrs. H suggested it and I didn't hesitate -- felt pretty darn good -- I just don't have any pep with this crud.  Left the office at 5:30 last night -- laundry, tv and my book -- and coughing !

I'll find a new topic and will be happy tomorrow!


No comments: