Sunday, April 12, 2020

04/12/20 11:55am Easter Sunday



I've been the working Diva on this Easter Sunday -- I did not set my alarm clock this morning .. but my body clock went off at 4:30 -- I wandered down to the cave at 5:45 and have steadily worked thru my project box -- just 3 projects left .. mine, and 2 clients.

once the projects are done I'm going to attempt a couple masks -- well need one for my weekly trip to the grocery store tomorrow -- out of milk, fresh fruit and veggies

I may even venture into the office for another box of work -- I have lots of boxes of work -- the snow seems to be not sticking to the roads and hopefully the shoveling will be minimal (who I am kidding - it's a freeking winter storm warning)



it is the season of forgiveness
i'm concentrating on hope

hope for a better tomorrow 
a better next week 

a better me




No comments: