ahhh best news of the week arrived in a text ...
the happy place has running water and hot running water ...
let the cleaning begin .....
and tomorrow promises to be a lovely day ....
a little cleaning
a little deck time
a little cleaning
no work ..
I did go into the office this morning -- left at 3:30 ... mom came in for lunch -- we did take out Chinese via the alley ... they are the nicest people over there ...
We then proceeded to create an account at Sam's Club -- place an order for pick-up ... Monday night .. fits into my schedule and well, we are rolling with it ... at 2:30 I created another order -- and I might try a Hy Vee later this evening. We're dying for fresh fruit and veggies -- FF does okay - but a little variety is welcome
hi ho hi ho ... off the lake we go ...
thankful we have a happy place to go ....
the happy place has running water and hot running water ...
let the cleaning begin .....
and tomorrow promises to be a lovely day ....
a little cleaning
a little deck time
a little cleaning
no work ..
I did go into the office this morning -- left at 3:30 ... mom came in for lunch -- we did take out Chinese via the alley ... they are the nicest people over there ...
We then proceeded to create an account at Sam's Club -- place an order for pick-up ... Monday night .. fits into my schedule and well, we are rolling with it ... at 2:30 I created another order -- and I might try a Hy Vee later this evening. We're dying for fresh fruit and veggies -- FF does okay - but a little variety is welcome
hi ho hi ho ... off the lake we go ...
thankful we have a happy place to go ....
No comments:
Post a Comment