Sunday, April 26, 2020

4/26/20 7:21pm


confirmation 4/11/76 
there is a lot of polyester in this picture
and our house was painted "cat shit" yellow
those were the days


ah --- the happy place

the very first thing I did upon arrival 
drag the patio furniture out of the bedroom 
and sit on the deck
it was heaven


I broke my no working on Sunday rule and went into the office for 4 hours ...
got home -- loaded up Mom, supplies and her leftover Chinese from Saturday
stopped at McD's for my lunch and hit the road ... it only takes 15 minutes ... 

I managed to vac up the mouse turds.  they haven't touched any of the treats I left out on Wednesday night --- the fridge is plugged in and humming 

next weekend is the scrubbing of the surfaces 
I need to haul out more cleaning supplies I took basics today 

the docks and lifts are in the water 
the landlords landscaping project is moving along nicely

it was a nice break from the world 






No comments: