Sunday, January 3, 2021

01/03/21 Life in the new year




dash cam from the inbound commute this morning ... the fog in the hills south of town was kind of cool ... the iPhone dash cam didn't exactly capture the moment -- 60 mph might have affect the picture quality ... I was the only vehicle on the road and no I did not pull over -- the pix uploaded out of order ... middle is #1, bottom is #2 and top is #3 -- beyond my skill level to fix



 I actually sat at my sewing machine for an hour last night .. started zipping out some paper pieced "courthouse step" blocks ... they will finish at 6" square need 36 of them for a table topper / wall hanging for my office.

Today's productivity -- getting the 79 W2's for a client to reconcile -- it was an effort, but it all balances and they are ready to print ... I worked on quarterly payroll reports and W2 prep most of the last 2 days ... I also managed to reconcile my own checkbook ... good things to do -- somewhat regularly ... and then there is the lovely "elected official" financial disclosure reports to file -- data gathering happening. 

 And the roomba was roaming the building ... 

then there was the garage purge -- building materials from 15 years ago are ready for the dumpster ... hoping to take a load of dead electronics to Mankato this week ...  need to find some tubs to toss the shit in .... the accumulation of dead electronics and unused stuff is overtaking the garage ... normal people clean their garages in the fall ... I wait until January ... argh.  The truck will fit better when I am done.  The glass top for my desk -- has been in the garage 19 years ... it too will move to the desk this week.


Next up is planning my week -- projects and wardrobe -- I get sworn in on Tuesday via zoom -- might need to wear flannel pants for that gig .... Judge K will never know the difference eh!  


No comments: