Thursday, January 21, 2021

01/21/21 The day has arrived

This pandemic is a corker -- one day we're up and flying high and the next day we crash and crash hard, really hard.  I think I crashed today -- 

   the client phone calls were particularly weird, wonky and demanding, this  pandemic has turned us all into demanding twits,  an Investment Club member lost his battle with cancer -- it's hard to see families struggle knowing grands will grow up with out the wisdom, guidance and love of a grandparent,  

    the people walking in thru locked doors today -- again endless questions about things that really aren't in our realm -- I'm struggling to get 1099's done and moving on to the next deadline in my crazy world.  

   the trek home tonight was a bit tearful -- sometimes I think we need to hit bottom -- I know I do -- I need to find a way to manage the crazies or perhaps enjoy and thrive amid the crazies.  

   I did take my afternoon walk -- just  a few blocks -- 15 minutes -- tried to clear the head/mind - the cold front was moving in -- it was chilly -- windy --   some of the sidewalks are a bit slippery -- 

   the air ambulance is currently flying over the house -- we're in the flight path from the north -- I'm whining about hitting bottom and someone's loved one is getting airlifted out of here.   it's all about perspective.  

  I am grateful.

  I am blessed.

  I am humbled.



No comments: