I'm a plotter, planner, list maker ... I make lists I try to follow my lists
My giant post-it pads rock.
I'm a little behind on this list
Every week gets a list
on the wall is a giant pad with a zillion post-its of "things to do" arranged by categories and prioritized -- if I see it -- it might get done faster
this file cabinet was custom built by my neighbor -- he's a cabinet maker and does very nice work .... it's needed knobs for 13 years --- 13 years .. finally yesterday I trekked over to the hardware store and bought longer screws -- last week I drilled holes -- broke off a drill bit in one -- so I got a larger bit -- .... it got done.
this weeks projects included:
recycling to the bins
old construction left overs to the dumpster
sidewalk scraped of snow -- a work in progress
hair cut
drop boxes installed and labeled ( waiting on stands)
trash bins moved to garage
the rest of the week is dedicated to equally exciting/weird and necessary shit.
dead electronics to the recycler in Mankato
wash the truck gas in the truck
basement vac'ing/laundry
light bulbs in the office garage fixtures
(need tall person -- have ladder)
and the office projects
get the freaking w2's done
(should have most if not all printed by Sunday)
seminar on the recently signed tax bill
cabin projects
my "bed in the box" arrived
need to haul it out and inflate? let it inflate?
weird


No comments:
Post a Comment