Sunday, January 10, 2021

01/10/21 Lake Life

 


First night at the cabin.

Yikes, we are lucky.


Come on Spring!


Sunday night edit: .. so I stole the pix from Jean's wastebook page.  It's kinda cool, I might need to steal it again and turn it into the blog header.  It was taken our first night at the cabin.  We had closed -- I dashed home to get Mom/Dad and to the cabin we went.  That screen porch is fabulous!!!  

I struggled with projects most of the day -- my mouse and keyboard were acting up and as I was closing up to go home realized the assholes at Microsoft were automatically downloading updates -- I was royally irked.  After an hour of frustration -- I'd replaced batteries and the entire mouse/keyboard combo ...  finally left for home.  

Jean/Lee stopped early ( or early for them ) and took my bed/frame out to the cabin and "unrolled" it so it could expand.  Evidently, Menards has trim on sale and Lee needed to measure and shop :)  the man has priorities.  Our new gas stove is coming Tuesday ( and the old one disappears ) not sure if the plumber has routed a gas line over to it yet ... I haven't been out there for 3 weeks.  I miss it.  

Progress report: 325 w2's are printed, reconciled and uploaded to Minnesota, ready to stuff and distribute and I just finished 3 hours of 1099's .. not as many -- just more tedious, I switched to an online platform and I don't like it -- yet.


Tomorrow the chaos begins anew.  





No comments: