Saturday, January 16, 2021

01/16/21 Adventures

   I'm not sure what I did today ... but I think things got done.  My desk / floor / counters look a little better than when I left yesterday.  I was wiped out yesterday.  

   Came home to homemade soup -- and a tote bag of homework stuff.  The endless 1099 prep continues -- I think we are about one half finished.  

   More PPP prep today -- free money is hard to ignore.  Some need it more than others.  Some really need it .. the rules are evolving.  Let us hope the money holds out.  

   No stimulus calls today -- always a good thing.
   

   The backdoor camera is on the fritz or the battery is dead -- tomorrows project -- the file room/back room is actually looking pretty darn spiffy -- moved more crap out of there -- 

   My couch/settee arrived -- now I have a bed in my office -- ordered pillows/throw from Amazon --


   Such is life.


 

No comments: