Friday selfie .. I had a 8 hour webinar and thought wearing a dress was appropriate -- it's a really comfortable tank dress .. prison stripes . missing the feet and the flat sandals
I always tidy desk drawers while the webinars are running ... all of these were in the same desk drawer. I am now a hand lotion hoarder.
and a little sunset shot from the happy place. the webinar finished at 6:00pm (ya) so I grabbed Mom, McD's for supper and we headed to the cabin. Ate, a little reading and then I started to "water" the newly planted grass seed -- I missed the memo about rain overnight / this morning. It's currently dripping here. The new grass seed has germinated -- it's coming --
Mom was watching something on TV and felt the need to stay until 10:00 -- we were rolling for home by 9:30 .. tv at the happy place .. argh. multiple tv's.
I got up at 4:30 this morning and started laundry -- the piles were heaping and I've got a few other indoor morning projects .. need to tame the bedroom and the porch.
The plan is to spend the day at the lake -- will be packing up the homework projects and the multiple computers too .. all the normal things in my crazy life.




No comments:
Post a Comment