what a effing week .. sheesh .. constant self created turmoil
meeting after meeting
on the road to no where ...
worked every night
so today after yet another interruption (clients keep coming/calling even when we're closed), the cleaning lady was trying to clean around me ... I left -- me, the raspberries, cookies and keys ... before I left I did finish up a lot of shit -- mowed the grass and started pulling weeds ahead of the monsoon that is supposed to arrive tomorrow .. wth - summer weather forecasting is almost as drastic as winter events
got home, grabbed a pair of shorts, got mom, loaded supper fixings in a bag, filled my new mug gizmo with milk and ice and we headed to the cabin. so far -- I've surfed the internet, downloaded a bunch of books to the kindle app, waved at the pontoons, made and ate a turkey sandwich and now I'm typing away. it is life
Weekend Project List:
1. Finish SRC Financial Statements
2. Finish SPACC Financial Statements
3.Finish GSH Financial Statements
3.
4. Tax Returns
S/C H
HB
TS Inc
SCInc
T/L S
5. Finish the MNPRs
6. A heap of laundry
7. Vac everything at home
8. Clean porch
9. Clean garage
10.Deliver the recycling
11.Deliver the thrift shop shit
remember there is a monsoon coming that should keep us indoors for a couple of days!
I've been binge watching Young Sheldon for the last 3 weeks -- hope to finish it and start something new(er) ..
Fun Stuff:
1. turn on the sewing machine
2. put furniture together

No comments:
Post a Comment