.. another 13 hour day .. in June ...
I thought I had my week perfectly scheduled and under control -- alas crap happens ..
Katie's mother in law passed away overnight and she needed to leave and then every person in Nicollet County felt the need to a) call me, b) walk in the office and chat and / or c) email me ... I just couldn't keep up ....
I was trying to get SRC's payroll done and it's always a messy challenge -- Wednesday is R9's bus tour gig and I was planning on going .. not any more --
at the stoplight on the homebound commute (at 7:00pm -- Tuesday -- June) I decided I just have to work until all the freaking projects get done. just work. just gotta work. just get them done.
so I went to the cave, started the laundry and prepped another 50 mnprs. 60 or so to go.
laundry done.
jammies ready.
tomorrow is a new - hopefully quieter day.
M
No comments:
Post a Comment