i needed to see sun -- this is the best I can do today
my new sign came ..
the crazies continue -- County Board workshop that took way to long and accomplished nothing, well not nothing, but it damn near felt like nothing . . back to the office by 1:00 .. take out Chinese -- because it was Tuesday .. and then the endless telephone ringing .. weirdest calls all day long .. I finally at 4:00 made the decision I couldn't handle people and stopped answering it
Kate was gone this morning and the calls rolled to my cell phone -- weird messages about stuff out of my control/realm/give a shit meter.
Finally got home at 5:15 -- skipped supper -- and headed to the cave with my homework -- where I finally got something done. FINALLY -- after all day of wheel spinning ..
well - I did get the trash to the curb! and added the trash from home .. and the curbies made it back to the garage -- progress ...
we're in a tornado watch and a flood warning at the same time
weird .. speaks for the day
until later ....


No comments:
Post a Comment