Wednesday, October 22, 2025

Hump Day!


wastebook memories .. brought forth a picture of Ruby II  -- I still miss this truck -- it was a sweeeeeetttt set of wheels.   It's not that Dad's truck is awful -- but missing the cushy details -- the leather seats, the exterior lighting (lit up like an airport runway when the door opened) .. the fancy gauges ... Black I -- (dad's truck) ... is the same year --- but has a bigger motor ( a good thing for a lead foot ) -- and well 28,000 miles on it  ... I have nothing to whine about .. Black is okay --- it's just not as "pretty" or cushy

I had lunch at the hospital this noon with mom --- she's whining about PT not about pain -- and that my friends is a good thing ... She will be moving tomorrow .. 





 

No comments: