well peeps, friends and family ...
It's been another entertaining week of medical bullshit ..
Saturday - was an ambulance ride to Mankato followed by another 7 hours in er -- when the PA came in and said she could leave - the xrays were "normal" .. we had Mom stand up and attempt to walk -- the PA seemed odd when she couldn't walk or stand .... .. then attempted to find a bed -- no beds in Mankato and St Peter refused ( gee thanks ) so back home
Since then we've been pushing/pulling her around in her walker -- Monday morning was 2 telemed dr appointments -- one w/local Dr and she needed to "research" called us back and attempted to send us back to er in Mankato. nope. 2nd was her pain clinic doctor -- he ordered more oxy and MRI ... so
today, Wednesday -- MRI people call with a date of November 7th WHAT THE F. seriously, freeking November --
Last night, Jean and I got her a shower -- we had to pivot but got her in there and go the job done -- tonight I did it solo ..
Family friend - Mary Beth has spent the last 2 mornings with her -- she cannot be alone -- cannot get to bathroom or anywhere else without riding -- Rachael has the drug schedule set up with the oxy to control pain -- I'm waking her up at 2:00am and dispensing and then again at 6:00am for more .. we have a rotating schedule of oxy, aleeve and tylenol every 4 hours ..
I'm working from home as much as possible but lately clients are needy. Today was the deadline for extended returns .. Kate is off in Ohio for 4H stuff -- Jan has filled in at the office .. and clients are either needy or crabby .. I get it so am I
Tomorrow is a new day and a new plan ...

No comments:
Post a Comment