I spent the entire day touring Nicollet County -- ditch issues, road projects, all the cool stuff. In a transit van - with 35 mph wind gusts. I am quite proud I didn't get sick .. it was a jerky day ... I am also grateful I didn't have to drive in that crap. It was nasty.
Popped in on Mom to just before the tour .. she was explaining to the nurses that she doesn't get out of bed before 8:00 am. I'm sure they had other ideas .... word came via text that Thursday she is moving to Benedictine for short term respite (?) and physical therapy -- she's not a fan of PT or OT either .. "it hurts" ... well when you haven't moved much in a month -- everything will hurt. learning new things is good.
Tomorrow I hope to have a full day at the office -- it's been a while. So far behind and so many weird things to fix. I signed up for crafty time at church this weekend -- not sure if that is going to happen -- it doesn't matter -- it's a fundraiser.
And I got a haircut tonight --- so it's almost 8 .. the pumpkin coach is about to arrive and take me away ...
Project list for Wednesday;
Financial Statements: N Pr SPACC
SRC
Payroll - TDSGCMnPR Issues
Weird Tax Return Issues
1
2
3
4
No comments:
Post a Comment