this is a tee shirt I spied on wastebook -- everytime it scrolls thru my feed -- I smile. in my crabbiness it strikes a chord - yes I'm crabby all the time lately
the week of office closed -- so far, a lot of payroll -- a bit of financial statement catch up ( well, a lot ) .. balanced my own checkbook ( yes ) .. Ruby got detailed today -- the kid who did the detailing things she's a "sweet ride" ... okay ..
In between rain drops and projects - i pulled crap out of the rocks in the parking lot .. I give up -- visiting with a kid tomorrow to make the weeds and crap disappear .. I'm too old, to fat and what not to be pulling weeds with my tush in the air ...
Met Mom and MaryBeth for supper -- 1st restaurant was closed -- so we ended up at 3rd Street -- where -- delightful me ordered the pulled pork sandwich -- those in the know -- know I'm a chicken/fish/pasta girl --- the pulled pork was damn tasty --- tender .. they have good fries too .. we skipped desert :)
home and watching the deer nibble on things under the apple trees .. thinking about desert and watching the weather .. things are about to happen -- because Jesus must think we need more rain ...
and then there's this one ...


No comments:
Post a Comment