Sunday, July 19, 2026

summer weekends




just a Saturday afternoon of inputting data for MNPR's .. we still don't have the "good to go" message from software geeks .. but I'm adding info and making lists

Mom and I went to the lake in the morning and by late afternoon we decided to spend the night -- I had spaghetti sauce in the crock pot warming up and she had cleaned the sweet corn be bought on the way out there --- so we dashed home to feed the barn cats and get her drugs and back to the lake we went

it was a beautiful night at the lake -- I sat in my porch chair and enjoyed every second of the sunset -- it was awesome .. pic's are on my phone

I actually got a lot done .. more than I expected the internet got flaky -- not sure if it is the internet or our router -- which ever it jerks my chain every single weekend .. 


might have shared this beauty before .. I still like it .. 


 

No comments: