Saturday, July 4, 2026

Happy Birthday America!


bessie cleans up nicely ...
I hauled the Mayor in the parade today ..
it was a hot 1/2 hour ... 
fun stuff
lots of people
lots of kids dashing in the street


the only picture I took
too many dashing kids .


this dude was 2 ahead of us and drove to slow -- he had a block spread between him and the unit ahead of him -- the parade police didn't speed him up --- i would imagine -- this close to the ground .. it would have been tough to see the dashing/darting kids ...

we're out at the lake tonight 
hoping to see some fireworks and maybe, just maybe some northern lights ...
I couldn't stay awake last night to see them .. I had a glimpse from the back deck but I was fading fast after 4 hours of mowing and 3 loads of laundry ...

another entertaining day in my crazy life ..




 

No comments: