my fix-it skills are someday going to be the stuff of legends. Today, after listening to the fan on my desktop computer literally "whoosh" several times -- it was time.
take that baby apart and dust it with compressed air and suck up the dust bunnies with the dust buster -- I will not admit how bad it was -- but it was bad ... I then moved on to the computer in the front room, the green room and am working up the nerve to attack the server ... might need to leave that to a professional.
I also purged six storage boxes of "stuff" from the server closet and the basement -- yes, scanned and saved and now headed for the shredding landfill. I'm not on a roll -- it's the hot and sticky weather -- indoor projects. a good thing. I think.
Next on the list -- the dehumidfier in the basement at the farm is on the way to recycling. Menards here I come. again.

No comments:
Post a Comment