dang -- it's bad out there in retail-ville. although Target at 8:00am was good ....
yesterday's schedule
Target
at that hour it was empty ...
and after my $300 there was very little left in the store ...
they even sell gift cards for other stores!
Old Country Buffet (once a decade is enough)
Sam's Club
200 lbs of cat litter (I'm good 'til April)
(everytime the clerk asks "how many cats?"
what the hell -- don't peeps stock up on cat litter?)
20 pack of kleenex boxes
48 pack of giant tea bags
Herbergers ....
where I managed to try on 7, yes 7 pairs of blue jeans ... when I got to the
check out and the best pair was $14.99 -- I went and got another ... and
didn't try them on ... got home -- the flipping things don't fit. evidently
the size on the tag doesn't mean a thing.... the second pair w/coupon was
$4.99 so .... I'll be returning them.
home by noon ...
Saturday was ...
Gander Mountain
Herbergers
Hancock Fabrics
Joanne Fabrics....
the shopping for this spender has come to an end. the people were rude, the clerks were tired ... the traffic was odd ....
Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment