probably should be titled -- oh shit, she's gotta clean.
the sewing/creative room disaster .. actually the couch is now empty .... by sharing this jewel of a picture I have incentive to tidy up .... after the dusting, vacuuming and general upstairs cleaning I'm not sure I'm ready but.....
I managed to avoid the office yesterday -- that doesn't happen often and will be paying the price during the week....I did get the treats for today's party picked up from the cupcake lady -- needless to say my vehicle smells like Bailey's Irish Cream .... not all bad.
I managed to finish my Christmas, Other Stuff and Grocery shopping in Mankato last night. It was BRUTAL at the mall. I had a mission and I stayed the course. Although, one of my favorite stores had 40% off .. I now have a new red tweed blazer and matching sweater...it's really hard to pass up 40% off.
I even bought Christmas cards and wrapping paper ... Hobby Lobby was actually tolerable -- Hancock Fabric's was even better -- alas no fabric only more yarn (which I don't need either). I am having fun with the scarves for the mitten/scarf/hat tree ....
Party on peeps -- it's only just begun......
M
No comments:
Post a Comment