Saturday, December 17, 2011

Friday Night (and Saturday Morning) Sew In ....

first I had to clean ... why o why does stuff pile up (don't answer) and no that's not Marshmallow FLUFF on the shelf -- it's my scissors jar ... I'm a famous re-user/re-purposer ...

I pieced another 4 row section of this project .... and then I got bored -- happens a lot when my mind is thinking too much ..

then I attempted to find wide double fold bias tape in this drawer ... navy, white, pink but ... no black so I had to make some and that became this

40 years of sewing and I've been reduced to Christmas banners from pre cut fabrics ... but I can make my own bias tape!

and isn't it lovely -- and it'll be more lovely with the roping and the rest of the Christmas trimmings .. we're a bit behind ... normal

someone deemed it okay to snow last night -- messy stuff ... 50 in the forecast for tomorrow so it'll be gone ... I'm loving our "warmer than normal so far" winter!  The first banner went so well, I made another to use as a hostess gift for tomorrows brunch -- can't share it yet ... check back tomorrow!

So check out the rest of the products/productivity/talent/cool stuff .... FRIDAY NIGHT SEW IN.  Many thanks to Heidi and  Bobbi for hosting !!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Marie



Handmade by Heidi

1 comment:

gz said...

and a Merry Christmas and a Good, Peaceful New Year to you too!!