I could use a bit more of this and much less of
this -- I swear year-end is worse that April 15th ... it brings out the worst -- not the best in peeps. I suggested to a client earlier in the week that they should be celebrating their financial rewards and the reply "not if I have to give it the the (you fill in the blanks) government" ...
by noon tomorrow all of the planning and plotting will be done and the real work begins !!!
New Years Eve will be spent at the sewing machine. It's missing me this week!
4 seed catalogs arrived yesterday -- making me regret the garden retirement plans -- and elder traded in both of the pickup trucks on a (yet to arrrive) new truck so .... if I un-retire I need to find wheels too. No he didn't ask my opinion. It'll be awhile before the new one arrives -- 2 1/2 months -- you would think it was being hand crafted.
I might be able to borrow Red/White from it's new owner -- he hauls wood and hunts (locally) with it ... it still never leaves town....


1 comment:
I hear you about the grumpy client. He/She will be the first to complain bloody murder if he/she don't get the public services he/she takes for granted! So, he/she has to pay for them, it's that simple. You don't have to be an accountant to know that! Sheesh! Some people are always "glass half empty," poor souls.
Post a Comment