Rockefeller Center - New York City (a long way from here in Hooterville)
Washington DC on the Capital Mall .... (ditto the distance)
I received the above pictures in an email of lit trees around the world and I especially like those two....
my office front porch == nothing glows like a candle in the dark ... and a votive candle in a pint (or quart) jar works extremely well. I light them when I arrive in the morning and by 7:30 it's light enough to blow them out -- the mailman did it for me yesterday ...
still very "brown" around here and warm temperatures are in the holiday forecast !! loving every moment of the warmth -- easy on the back (no shoveling) and easy on the checkbook (low heat bills)
ho ho ho
just one more day
and the dude in the red suit
arrives
ho ho ho
M


No comments:
Post a Comment