yep, she's got a really messy messy desk (again) and too much stuff sitting around
I'm already working on that ....
my newest sewing masterpiece. yep, two pieces of fabric a hunk of batting and voila .... a case for my cell phone -- the worst part of the new phone --- can't toss it around --- and the dang thing needs to be charged daily .. and yes I just zig zagged the edges together -- I was in a hurry!


2 comments:
A girls gotta make what a girl's gotta make. I've been guilty of making things in a hurry because of need and promising myself I'll go back and do a nicer version later (I never do )
My whole house looks like your desk....
Any plans to ring in the New Year?
A ladies have to create what a female's have to create. I've been accountable of creating factors in a rush because of need and appealing myself I'll go returning and do a better edition later
Post a Comment