Friday, October 5, 2012

back into the routine

of working everyday .. all day.  yep, working afternoons again and frankly, it kind of stinks. 

After my seminar on Monday, drove home and come to work ... worked all day Tue, Wed & yesterday.  I did leave at 4:30 yesterday ... the local version of "girls gone wild" was happening and I left before chaos ensued.  It's a lotta women out and about looking for free stuff. 

I'm here today and not liking it.  But ... I'll be here 'til 4:00ish -- then home to load the truck for morning market.  Doesn't take long -- 2 bushel of everything and a bunch of pumpkins. 

It will be chilly at market -- I'll be the one in heavy sweatpants (with long underwear) -- and a wintercoat -- hat/gloves.  28' forecast for morning.  brrrrrrrrrrrr.  At least it didn't snow here.  (insert grin).

TGIF ....
M

more pictures from Sunday at the Clemens/Munsinger Gardens there's more but Blogger isn't uploading them ....


 

No comments: