Saturday, October 6, 2012

brrrrrrrrr

it was pretty damn cold at Market this morning.  sweatpants, turtleneck and winter coat, hat and work gloves ... 30' and a 20 mph wind did not make me a warm diva.  enough of the whining.... but man it was cold.  I made up an iced coffee before I left home at 6:30 ... and when I got home at 12:30 .. it still had ice in it.....no I didn't drink it all.....

took a ride to the patch ... sad, sad patch ... I tried to get the scare crows pulled up -- but they're stuck in there good .... will need more muscle or some rain to loosen them up.

nary a good pumpkin left ... the nasty ones are getting ate by deer .... they (the deer) are busy.

the last remaining watermelon -- note the melon fragments -- deer and hoof tracks...  and the lack of green vegetation ... even the weeds are dying from the lack of rain ....

No comments: