Sunday, October 7, 2012

horder's

  here's the scoop -- don't watch a marthon of horders while cleaning out the closet.  hummmm  the toss pile got a little larger than normal.  good or bad -- it's done.

  I've warmed up from yesterday.  I even went to work and turned on the furnace, yes, Robyn it was 63' in your space when I left.  it was 50' when I arrived.  hummm 

  did the dash to Mankato -- returns, exchanges and expensive cat food.  His Royal Highness eats well. 

  stamping diva and I are coordinating our schedules for a weekend (this weekend) event.  I've got a bunch of squash and a few dozen pie pumpkins to get rid of ....

  my grandfather is probably rolling his eyes from above -- we dug up and potted foxtail for yard decoration.  yep, weeds that make us sneeze -- humm  crazy

  stay tuned more to come ... it's a busy week ... well sort of a busy week.

toodles
M

1 comment:

Shay said...

Im ruthless when it comes to chucking things out ...