and I bet you didn't know I was gone eh!
One more tax conference -- this one in the metropolis of Saint Cloud Minnesota .. home to 3 of my favorite things.
1. Grubers Quilt Shop -- check it out its a pretty cool place.
2. Crafts Direct ... a great place to spend a few $$$.
3. Clemens/Munsinger Gardens .. a fabulous public gardens.
( I attempted to insert links -- hopefully it worked).
plus 8 more hours of continuing education -- a night in an okay hotel, good food and good company.
at Grubers I picked up a kit (ya, I know), a pattern and a jelly roll of batiks. I picked up Kathy's package too.
at Crafts Direct -- Kona cottons (they have most of them), yarn and some scrap booking stuff (no paper).
at the gardens -- 54 pictures -- will be sharing once I get them downloaded.
It was a good 30 hours ...
M
1 comment:
Im loving your MO of adding the craft shop and the quilt shop to a business trip. We want pictures of the spoils Diva!
Post a Comment