church ...
Tuesday night the League of Women Voters and the Chamber sponsored a Candidate Forum. I got there early to stake out the best seat! While waiting I took these -- we were on the top floor of the Community Center -- and it was early evening. I should have went back yesterday in full daylight -- I'm sure it would have been gorgeous. The winds overnight are quickly depleting the supply of leaves. Trees will be bare quickly.
I am in dire need of attitude adjustment. I listened to debate last night -- I was a tad late on a questionaire sent out by the local paper and then they requested I write a 500 word column .... humm, yep. So, tonight I think it's me and my sewing machine. My new fabric awaits me -- as does the other piles.
At the forum on Tuesday night I was my usual candid colorful self. I refered to the potential mandate of the Voter ID Amendment and the responsibility of Minnesota counties to pay for it as "it sucks."
God did not put me on earth to think and speak at the same time.
Marie
ps. the renter just gave me notice she's leaving ... yep, the renter who's here less than 1 night a week ... so quaint, cute, old, character filled apartment is available.
No comments:
Post a Comment